Aruba Instant On AP12
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT and security needs of small boutiques, tech-start-ups, and retailers at an attractive price point.
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver multi-user capabilities and a maximum aggregate peak data rate of 1.6 Gbps for high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
– Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price point.
– Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
– Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points
– Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
– 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 3×3:3SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
– Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.6Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
– Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points allow any change to the primary access point configuration to be automatically pushed to every access point in the same cluster.
– A secondary access point automatically takes over if the primary access point experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
– Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
– Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
– Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
– Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
– Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
– The Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand.
– The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
– Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
– Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.